Achievements to Date
Our Achievements to Date in Eibhlín's Memory
The National Maternity Hospital
- Two Consultants have agreed to bring Eibhlín's story to their relevant lectures, Dr. Mary Higgins (Consultant Obstetrician/Gynaecologist) - UCD Students & Dr. Susan Knowles (Consultant Microbiologist) - UCD & TCD
- The NMH have now updated the Infection Control Section of their website
- A poster will be displayed in the waiting rooms to inform patients of the above link.
- The NMH are looking into the possibility of having Eibhlín's information leaflet in the mothers-to-be welcome packs.
- The Pharmacy in the NMH now have a stock of cold sore treatments - (creams and plasters) for staff and patients.
- John has been invited to tell Eibhlín's story at the NMH GP Conference in November 2016.